What Does CBD Feel Like?
An Introduction To What CBDs Feel Like
CBD, a revolutionary new age medicine? Or just an excuse to take marijuana legally? Well, in this article we’ll dive in to the facts and not the fiction. Of what does CBD feel like really? First of all, the whole notion that CBD is just a guise for ‘legal weed’ couldn’t be further from the truth. CBD, in whatever form, does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Which is the psychoactive ingredient in Cannabis. Meaning you won’t get high from it! However, Cannabis does not only have the use of providing people with a ‘high’ feeling.
Historic Uses Of CBD
CBD has been used for millennia as a medicine for its health properties. Ancient civilisations in Central Asia, such as China, had many different uses for the plant without burning it. Such as anaesthesia. In fact if you were to ask someone from ancient China ‘What does CBD feel like?’ They would most likely reply with a response similar to ‘a great numbing sensation’. Which is a loose translation of what they call the Cannabis plant!
What Does CBD Really Feel Like For Medical Conditions?
In this segment we are going to explore how CBD feels for certain medical conditions.
- Chronic Pain: CBD can be effective at reducing chronic pain in patients with conditions such as Arthritis and Shingles. It does this by numbing the nerve receptors, and increasing the feeling of well-being.
- Chronic Inflammation: CBD is linked to reducing inflammation response chain with the brain.
- Parkinson’s Disease: There are promising early studies in patients with an involuntary movement disorder, as CBD has been shown to greatly alleviate their symptoms. This happens due to CBD having properties that block the broken neural pathways.
- Psychoactive Disorders: Early studies suggest CBD has anti-psychotic properties, and has been shown to alleviate symptoms with people with disorders such as Anxiety, Bipolar and PTSD.
- Depression: CBD can help to alleviate stress and depressive properties, which will reduce the person’s depressive symptoms.
These are just a few illnesses and diseases that CBD has been shown to help. And to answer the question of ‘what does CBD feel like In terms of medical uses?’ It improves peoples lives and sense of well-being.
What Does CBD Feel Like For Everyday Use?
After reading through the medical uses for people with certain conditions, it may seem that it’s only for people with conditions. Well, to put it simply it would be wrong to assume so. In this part of the article, I will list everyday uses so you can see for yourself what CBD really feels like.
- Rest & Recovery: If you are an athlete, a gamer or anything in this world, you need to rest at some point, or you’ll just burn out. CBD is brilliant for recovering your muscles, cardiovascular system and whole body for that matter! Adding to the feeling of better overall health.
- Sleep: CBD promotes feelings of rest and tranquillity aiding in a better night's sleep.
- Skin Care: CBD boosts healthy oil production. Which aids in unclogging pours as well as providing the skin with new cells, resulting in a healthy glow. Which will add to your confidence!
- Wakefulness: In large doses CBD does promote sleep, but in smaller doses CBD boosts energy and wakefulness. Giving you the feeling of alertness and being ready for whatever the day throws at you.
- Well-Being: CBD also just gives you a generally good feeling. Sounds simple, but that’s because it is. You just feel better! For many reasons such as the ones listed.
CBD For Well Being
So to answer the question of ‘What does CBD feel like for daily use?’ Once again it promotes your sense of well-being directly and in-directly. Directly by actively just putting you in a positive state of mind. And in-directly by; improving your sleep quality, improving your skin which betters your confidence. Improving general recovery and finally improving your mental alertness.
So, How Does CBD Really Make You Feel?
CBD is one of the most misrepresented health supplements out there. But, after reading this article I hope I have enlightened you to the many positive benefits to CBD. But most importantly you should now have an idea as to ‘what does CBD actually feel like?’. And to summarise that feeling. It gives you just a better sense of well-being. Whether you’re an individual with one of the medical conditions noted, or just a general administer of CBD. CBD has a positive use for all in some way or another. Thus with this knowledge, trying CBD for a better life may be worthwhile.
So if you’re ready to dive into the world of CBD, why not explore our Organic CBD products or our Nootropic Supplements range.